View Single Post
Old 11-01-2017, 12:56   #1417
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Re: US Election 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
I can think of another element it consists of that rhymes with Hitler.

But I am just going to say any way that it is just bollocks. Last week we had, 'Russians propped up Trump' in the US Election and in this weeks episode, we have them having material to 'compromise him', I was going to say you could not make this crap up, but someone clearly has for kicks. I find it hilarious that CNN, also nicknamed Clinton News Network, appear to be the first gullible news station to run with the fake story.
It's not a fake news story. The report seems to legitimately being discussed around Washington as far back as the summer and has been referred to the FBI who, during the course of the election, also appear to have applied for warrants to investigate some members of Trump's team.

The question is if the report, or parts of it, are correct which CNN are not speaking for. They're reporting on the existence of the report, that it was reported to the President and Trump and the fact John McCain passed it onto the FBI.

I don't know if this report is true. Some of it seems a bit too fantastically absurd to be true really, too precise and convenient. But Trump really should release his tax returns at least to help dispel the allegations he has money/loans/interests in Russia. These stories about Russia keep happening and you can't just dismiss every single negative story about Trump as fabricated.