View Single Post
Old 02-08-2020, 10:48   #369
1andrew1
cf.mega poster

1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
Re: John Malone/Liberty/VM General News Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inactive Digital View Post
It's probably as much to do with VM's ability to handle a large volume of inbound calls at the moment too. According to the website, some of their call centres are still closed. Welcome news for customers though.

If I was VM, I'd use this as an opportunity to align with Sky's annual rise in April, so that Sport and Cinema customers don't have quite so many rounds of price rises each year.
I think aligning VM's price rises to April is a sensible one although it's not guaranteed that Sky will raise its prices next April, for the reason I outlined.
1andrew1 is offline   Reply With Quote