View Single Post
Old 13-07-2020, 10:44   #2335
alferret
cf.mega poster

Services: There is no destination to life, the journey is everything!
alferret has a nice shiny star
alferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny star
Re: What game are you playing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carth View Post
I used to love DayZ playing the 'origional' version with the Arma MOD, eventually it got silly with cheaters, trolls, laggy servers and the lack of players.

Was thinking a while ago about trying the proper DayZ now though, does it still have a decent following and playerbase?
I think DayZ has an avg of 10k (+-3k) players at any one time, loads of modded servers, plenty of RP, PVP and PVE only servers. Even the vanilla servers are well populated.
There are still some hackers, but in about 900hrs of playing I've only ever come across 3 or 4 in all that time.
I still find it as enjoyable today as I did when SA was first released. Give it a go, it wont dissapoint.
alferret is offline   Reply With Quote