View Single Post
Old 20-10-2018, 10:34   #247
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: New content for Virgin Media

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider999 View Post

These opinions wouldn't be from people who have an interest in providing the streaming perhaps?

My evidence of streaming is it is expensive for a very limited range of sports programmes when compared with the range and variety supplied by BT sports and sky.

They are talking about £5 to £10 per match to watch football league matches,. It was over £20 a month to watch NRL rugby league - just to give a couple of examples.

Ok if you just want to watch one sport but not if you want a range of sports, where currently traditional pay to is much cheaper per hour of content.
Broadcasters like the BBC, perhaps?

I certainly agree that the sports streaming services are expensive, but quite honestly I do believe that other content via subscription (as opposed to pay per view) is extremely good value for money.
OLD BOY is offline   Reply With Quote