View Single Post
Old 19-10-2018, 19:41   #243
Raider999
cf.mega poster

Raider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation era
Re: New content for Virgin Media

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
Streaming services are used by some as a extra add on to their main Linear TV viewing MM but for someone to say they are the complete future and that Linear TV is going the way of the dodo is complete and utter codswallop.

---------- Post added at 05:43 ---------- Previous post was at 05:42 ----------

Strange that MM as we must be in opposite worlds as most of the people l know do the exactly the opposite.
I rarely watch anything live - even if I am in I would watch a football/rugby match 15-20 minutes behind from the start so I can skip the half-time break as life is too short to waste that time.

Even OB admits streaming is not going to happen until widespread provision of super fast broadband - will that happen in the next 20 years - I doubt it.

Also the more players there are the more it will cost a person to watch everything they want.
Raider999 is offline   Reply With Quote