Thread: Coronavirus
View Single Post
Old 02-10-2021, 20:44   #7349
Chris
Trollsplatter
Cable Forum Team

Services: Humane elimination of all common Internet pests
Chris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden aura
Chris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden aura
Re: Coronavirus

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfman View Post
I’m not aware of it being a stated objective in among all the wartime rhetoric of the early months of the year.

I’m unaware of how “repeated natural exposure” is even likely for the vast, vast majority of the population once the herd immunity threshold is reached as small outbreaks fizzle out before large numbers are infected.

Essentially the Government (and you) are disingenuously selling the Great Barrington Declaration to top up the vaccination campaign. Which as I say, is quite a crash to Earth.
Either it can’t spread, in which case we have no problem, or else it can, and we use the evolving science to determine whether it’s better to use booster jabs or natural reinfection (or a combination) to keep it at bay. Studies continue, and you might find it more profitable to read some of them than to rehearse pompous quasi-political attack lines in your bathroom mirror.

Follow the science, I’m sure someone on this thread used to say.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-58270098