View Single Post
Old 05-06-2013, 16:50   #6655
joglynne
Born again teenager.

Services: Maxit TV, M250 Fibre BB. Phone-Anytime Chatter
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
Re: The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

@ dilli. I was a asked to be a test patient and I hope you get as much enjoyment out of the process as I did. I had been confined to total bed rest in hospital 3 months earlier from the day it was found I was pregnant.

Due to a bed shortage in the Maternity wing I had been tucked away in a small room on Women's Surgical and was under light sedation. Add to this a very low heart rate and no outward sign of being pregnant the 'powers that be' must have thought I would be a challenging test case and asked me to just answer any questions truthfully but to offer no information unless asked.

The Doctors were informed that I was not a surgical patient and everything went well until one very nervous young Doctor spent ages asking me virtually everything under the sun, tested all my reflexes and looked at the records of my vital signs.

Unfortunately my sedation took over and I fell asleep on him whilst he unsuccessfully tried to find my pulse.

My Consultant later told me that the student doctor's overheard mutterings that " I must have been terminal and that I was now deceased." was amusing but not, apparently, as amusing as his reaction when I gave a ladylike snore as he was leaving the cubicle