View Single Post
Old 20-04-2012, 20:27   #8
Osem
Inactive

Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Re: IMF needs a sub ,and Britain obliges

Quote:
Originally Posted by martyh View Post
I don't know about a prat mate ,but i think he's bloody magician or a liar .Did he honestly think that being able to all of a sudden magic up £10billion after telling us a few weeks ago that we where skint and couldn't afford this and that ,that this would sneak by without being noticed .
Who's going to bail us out when one of the countries defaults on their loans and sends our already faultering economy down the toilet and around the u bend

---------- Post added at 20:22 ---------- Previous post was at 20:19 ----------

that's exactly what's worrying me Osem ,is it sensible to be lending countries who have possibly already gotten massive funding from the IMF even more increasing the chances of defaulting
Who knows but it may be us who's needing an IMF bailout at somepoint. We're in uncharted waters...
Osem is offline   Reply With Quote