View Single Post
Old 08-03-2008, 08:37   #782
dav
Inactive

dav is a glorious beacon of lightdav is a glorious beacon of lightdav is a glorious beacon of lightdav is a glorious beacon of lightdav is a glorious beacon of lightdav is a glorious beacon of lightdav is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Virgin Media Phorm Webwise Adverts [Updated: See Post No. 1, 77 & 102]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobbydaler View Post
Apologies if posted before, but there's a statement by ICO here...
I may be a bit behind with this, but the ICO statement seems to contradict what Kent Ertugrul(sp?) was saying in various recent statements. He said that they had already cleared this technology with all the relevant bodies. Did this also include the ICO? I can't remember.

If it did, then either he, or ICO isn't telling the truth because the ICO have only just requested the info...

---------- Post added at 08:18 ---------- Previous post was at 08:14 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by bringerofnoise View Post
ChrisT's post is well written and speaks volumes

The missus is already looking at sky TV for price and if this goes ahead....i did'nt ever think i would say this but BE here i come, always been an advocate of NTL selling many people VM internet 'n i don't even work for em.My question:will VM listen to customers or rely upon the non realizing customers to chase £.
Same here. I hate to think about joining the Sky evil empire, but I'd rather get in bed with Murdoch than Phorm
That's how strongly I feel

---------- Post added at 08:37 ---------- Previous post was at 08:18 ----------

Looks as if TalkTalk are getting their act together and actually listening...

http://www.talktalkmembers.com/forum...&postcount=117