Thread: General Changes to Virgin TV (2020)
View Single Post
Old 24-11-2020, 16:48   #1464
ozsat
cf.mega poster

Services: 1.2Gb/100Mb, VMTV (UHD), Freesat HD, Freeview HD, SkyQ (UHD), BTtv (UHD), DAB+
ozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful one
Re: Changes to Virgin TV (2020)

Not only will you loose all your Series Links etc - the new series link system is currently only working on a per channel basis. It also records repeats if you delete the episode once you've watch it.

There are no wishlists either.

So to record something like live Premier League Football - you have to create a new series link on every channel it records on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by heavyside View Post
The only downside that I can see is that I will lose my recordings on both V6 boxes. I understand that my settings will be lost too. I'm guessing this is because of the migration to the new graphical interface (Horizon?).
ozsat is offline   Reply With Quote