Thread: General Changes to Virgin TV (2020)
View Single Post
Old 24-11-2020, 16:21   #1462
heavyside
cf.geek

heavyside is a splendid one to beholdheavyside is a splendid one to beholdheavyside is a splendid one to beholdheavyside is a splendid one to beholdheavyside is a splendid one to beholdheavyside is a splendid one to beholdheavyside is a splendid one to beholdheavyside is a splendid one to beholdheavyside is a splendid one to behold
Re: Changes to Virgin TV (2020)

The only downside that I can see is that I will lose my recordings on both V6 boxes. I understand that my settings will be lost too. I'm guessing this is because of the migration to the new graphical interface (Horizon?).

Quote:
Enjoy your recordings before you swap

Unfortunately your recordings and settings won’t be transferred to your new TV when you upgrade. But there’s still time to watch before you swap. Some programmes will be available to watch again on Catch Up or On Demand (depending on which TV pack you have) and you’ll find loads more to get hooked on in no time.

Virgin TV 360 is a new product and you will find some differences from your current TV service

Virgin TV 360 manages recordings differently to TiVo, it does not include Wish Lists or full Series Link + functionality
In addition it is not currently possible to record new series only, this feature will be available early next year
The All4 app is not currently available but all recently broadcast Channel 4 shows are available from the Catch Up menu, and discoverable with Voice Search
heavyside is offline   Reply With Quote