Thread: 350M Upload woes.
View Single Post
Old 14-09-2020, 06:38   #9
roughbeast
cf.mega poster

Services: Vodafone/City Fibre Gigafast 900
roughbeast has reached the bronze age
roughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze age
Re: Upload woes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Maximus View Post
Good call, another minor price increase over the previous model mentioned but well worth it. Not only have you got another step up in wifi performance but the 8 port switch is worth it in itself. If was buying a new router now i would be seriously looking at the ac88u. I'll check out the wan to lan throughputs later for comparison.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B019MKO4..._zXJxFbPF2MFRG
Your router choice depends on your future plans. I dumped my RT-AC88U for something with a faster WAN-LAN throughput, because I had upgraded to VM's 1Gb service. The AC88U pegged me back to 700Mb. The WiFi is really good and it did a good job as a media server, so if you don't plan to go above the 350Mb or 500Mb product it would be perfect.
roughbeast is offline   Reply With Quote