Thread: Brexit (Old)
View Single Post
Old 23-11-2018, 22:52   #3658
jfman
Architect of Ideas

jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
Re: Brexit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pierre View Post
I’ve never said “threaten” that’s just you putting emotive words in mouths as usual.

Do something we haven’t....or do something we couldn’t? What are you saying

I would argue that the fact we have this deal is evidence enough for that argument.

Are you proposing we have arrived at this deal from a strong negotiation????

I concede nothing, my position was that the economy was but one factor in the rationale.
It’s pointless debating if you insist on selectively quoting my posts and cannot maintain a consistent stance, never mind support one.

---------- Post added at 22:52 ---------- Previous post was at 22:49 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1andrew1 View Post
It probably was for the Brexit elite who are unhappy about the increasing restrictions being placed on tax havens.
I accept that. If you are Jacob Rees Mogg and move your financial interests to the Irish Republic you can maintain the benefits of being in the EU while making money out of the financial crash here.