Thread: Brexit (Old)
View Single Post
Old 23-11-2018, 22:34   #3656
jfman
Architect of Ideas

jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
Re: Brexit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pierre View Post
Sense of humour bypass award goes to......

No, but that sentence was obviously my opinion, and I wasn’t trying to pass it off as a factual statement.

You don’t know where shortfalls may be, you don’t know where the slack can be taken up.

You don’t know anything, so any proposition is opinion only.

I’m happy to read facts and links to back up any of your ramblings. You post very little.
You equally can’t prove any of your claims that we can negotiate better than we have by threatening the EU over trade, that anyone is in place to fill the gaps if we didn’t trade with the EU or that the EU couldn’t fill their gaps from us by trading with each other. You are the one trying to claim we could do something we haven’t.

By pointing out the challenges my evidence is that we haven’t managed this in two years. You claim it’s because No. 10 is weak negotiating, but can’t prove this either.

The fact is Brexit is irrational economically, which you concede, and we are negotiating with the political arm of a trading bloc.