Thread: Brexit (Old)
View Single Post
Old 23-11-2018, 22:09   #3650
jfman
Architect of Ideas

jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
Re: Brexit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pierre View Post
but don’t actually know so it’s just your opinion and pretty meaningless.... but carry on.

I’m not that sure, they may have, but in their smug little castle they may have only given it a cursory glance........lidl and Aldi would be screwed I know that much!

once again I don’t see a link to your stress test so can only assume that’s what you may think but you have no evidence to back it up.
So the people of Britain will stop going to budget supermarkets and that'll crush the German economy? That's even better than the German cars line.

Can you prove that the EU are in a "little castle" or that they have only given a "cursory glance" at their trading arrangements with the UK?

You are guessing even more than I am, however in the absence of any meaningful responses to anything I put to you have decided to "play the man" instead of playing the ball. (Note: I've put quotation marks there because it's a footballing expression).

I don't think it's unreasonable to assume that non-EU countries don't ordinarily have £300bn of capacity in their manufacturing processes/service capacity readily available in the expectation that another may ditch it's most significant trading partners and urgently need a replacement. It'd be a highly inefficient way to operate.