Thread: Brexit (Old)
View Single Post
Old 23-11-2018, 22:03   #3649
Pierre
The Dark Satanic Mills

Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Brexit

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfman View Post
I'm convinced
but don’t actually know so it’s just your opinion and pretty meaningless.... but carry on.
Quote:
the EU will have factored this in, and the extent we rely on the EU for our imports.
I’m not that sure, they may have, but in their smug little castle they may have only given it a cursory glance........lidl and Aldi would be screwed I know that much!

Quote:
We cannot readily import such a significant amount from non-EU territories
once again I don’t see a link to your stress test so can only assume that’s what you may think but you have no evidence to back it up.