Thread: UK Timeline The Walking Dead
View Single Post
Old 16-10-2019, 10:19   #3
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: The Walking Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by telegramsam View Post
Two episodes into the new season of The Walking Dead and I'm not impressed at all. The characters are so dull and forgettable. What do others think?
I loved how the last season picked up. I still need to watch 10x02 which I'll do today. I enjoy seeing the communities develop and everyone going about their lives because it adds to the realism factor. I am just waiting (and hoping) for the moment when things get that bad that they have to reluctantly turn to Neegan for support and temporary leadership and they have to embrace his methods and ideology to defeat Alpha. I am looking forward to some smug looks and "I told you so".
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote