View Single Post
Old 23-01-2018, 14:55   #1
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
[UPDATED] Oscar Winners 2018

The nominations are out today and they are probably what you would expect given the nominations from the Golden Globes, SAG's etc. Who do you want to win each award or who do you think is going to win? Unfortunately in my case they are usually two completely different things . I have put together a quick list for the main awards below and left out stuff like foreign language film and documentary short etc.

I wouldn't mind having a crack at most of them now but to be fair I am going to watch all the films nominated for the big awards first and when I have done that I'll come back with my hopes/predictions.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 12.jpg (475.9 KB, 2 views)

Last edited by General Maximus; 23-01-2018 at 14:58.
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote