View Single Post
Old 23-05-2019, 17:09   #893
Media Boy UK
Also on X (Twitter)

Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin TV (2019)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheekyangus View Post
Overnight Eurosport Hidden has appeared on Tsid 9/C032 on DigitialBitRate, so it looks like Eurosport are doing 4K stream again this year. It's the qualification rounds this week so it will surely launch once those are over.

I just looked at the screen grab and it's a slate confirming Eurosport 4K coverage of the tournament.
Eurosport UHD may just appear as an Red Button Channel via Channel 521.

It did last year.

Not all matches was shown in UHD last year.

---------- Post added at 17:09 ---------- Previous post was at 17:07 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheekyangus View Post
I think Media Boy suggested it could be VM's way of marking the end of the Entertainment section of the EPG after they complete their reorganisation. Seems a reasonable idea. 999 clearly hasn't proved visible enough despite being one push up, and maybe they though it would annoy the other broadcasters if they took a lower number.
I did post the following on Tuesday night:
Quote:
We feel with Virgin Media Ultra HD being added to Channel 205 under a Entertainment section.

Virgin Media may start to broadcast Ultra HD other things like Movies and Live Sports on Channel 999.
Got inside news but can't post it - PM me with info
Media Boy UK is offline   Reply With Quote