View Single Post
Old 29-11-2019, 13:23   #25
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: Election 2019 - Week 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
I implore you not to vote for Corbyn for reasons of antisemitism and Momentum thugs.

Lib-Dems are a hopeless case, but Remainers might vote for them out of conscience.

Conservatives are led by a liar but they will execute the Referendum instruction and then hold the poison chalice of negotiating a trade deal with that awful EU.

Monster Raving Loonies have proposed a 99p coin - brilliant.

You forgot that Corbyn will also cripple the economy, so that and his stance on the EU are two very good reasons for me to vote Conservative.

If this issue is not going to hike the Lib Dems into the official party of opposition (which it won't) I cannot think what it would take to bring this about. I can't see Labour sinking even further than this, but I suppose you never know.

Labour did bounce back over a period after Michael Foot. Maybe history will repeat itself.