View Single Post
Old 08-08-2008, 12:03   #13492
Rchivist
Inactive

Rchivist has a fine set of QuadsRchivist has a fine set of QuadsRchivist has a fine set of QuadsRchivist has a fine set of QuadsRchivist has a fine set of QuadsRchivist has a fine set of QuadsRchivist has a fine set of QuadsRchivist has a fine set of QuadsRchivist has a fine set of QuadsRchivist has a fine set of QuadsRchivist has a fine set of QuadsRchivist has a fine set of QuadsRchivist has a fine set of QuadsRchivist has a fine set of Quads
Re: Virgin Media Phorm Webwise Adverts [Updated: See Post No. 1, 77, 102 & 797]

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnilddif View Post
Has anyone alerted Private Eye? They would surely relish many of the issues - DPA, RIPA, Privacy, browser redirection, censorship of forum posts..... I'll get in touch. Maybe if many of us did they'd be be more likely to get interested.

gnilddif

Before I do - assuming they haven't yet heard of phorm/Webwise what is the best single link that will attract them that has a basic introduction to all that's bad about it please?
I think there are three good links actually - for beginners. I would rather not send them to forum threads straight away - forums are scary for the uninitiated.

The Inphormation desk - a single page with lots of good inphormation
Websie Explained - because it semi-spoofs the real Webwise FAQ
the phorm leaflet/flyer - proven effective in field trials! I've lost my links for that one.

and there is also post 11849 - see my sig for the link!!!