Thread: The PS4 Thread
View Single Post
Old 06-01-2020, 15:34   #402
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
Re: The PS4 Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mythica View Post
I still dont get it but not worth looking really. All I know is my V1 controller let's me play while its charging.
Ok try this as playing while charging isn't what the discussion is about now as i agreed you could charge while playing using a V1 controller to your #387 post.

The discussion moved on to this as i was just pointing out the differences, i will give up if you don't understand this. lol

V1 - Only lets you play via a wireless signal while plugged into the PS4 while charging or when not plugged in.

V2 - Using a V2 via the cable plugged into the PS4 means you can configure the V2 controller in the devices options to either use Bluetooth or a USB cable to play a game.

V1 Controller Original(CUH-ZCT1)

V2 Controller (CUH-ZCT2)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg (CUH-ZCT1).jpg (27.4 KB, 29 views)
File Type: jpg (CUH-ZCT2).jpg (14.8 KB, 30 views)

Last edited by SnoopZ; 06-01-2020 at 15:42.
SnoopZ is online now   Reply With Quote