View Single Post
Old 21-01-2022, 09:36   #799
tweetiepooh
Virgin Media Employee

Services: Staff MyRates BB: VM XXL TV: VM XL Phone : VM XL
tweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appeal
tweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appeal
Re: All those No.10 lockdown parties

My wife said she was listening on radio (Moral Maze?) and it was commented that before the election people knew Mr Boris was an affable chap who liked to please people and was a bit of a clown. That he behaved in that way shouldn't be a surprise. He wants to be liked even if he should really be firmer.

But further to this, it really isn't that much of an issue. It's looking back a fair way about something they shouldn't really have done but really isn't that important. I read that some mother was complaining that a family member died (not HRM) and they held a "work event". Not really related unless someone attending contracted covid, passed it on etc. And I would say the same about Starmer or any others. If there is something that need investigating, investigate and deal with appropriately. This isn't something that really affects the nation or needs immediate action.