View Single Post
Old 12-01-2022, 23:10   #223
Media Boy UK
Also on X (Twitter)

Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Freeview changes

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheekyangus View Post
So will they run both, or be planning to combine the business side and axe a channel? It raises a few questions on Freeview especially. Create & Craft has 24hr stream on a crowded COM4 and Craft Store 7am- 10pm slot on COM5.

Also Ideal Shopping is 7am- Midnight on Freeview COM6, the rest of their stream is empty as of recently. They could use sale funds to go 24hrs.

I can see some space getting freed up soon, but not immediately, whatever happens. Having said that, the imminent reshuffle is arguably good timing for some changes.
Idea World HAS NOT been today I think Ideal world will keep their COM6 as they broadcast from around Midnight to 3am on ITV and STV also the Adult channel that was shown after midnight on their stream was removed last night.

Idea World Extra do broadcast have a 24 hours stream but that is on the Local TV.
Got inside news but can't post it - PM me with info

Last edited by Media Boy UK; 12-01-2022 at 23:15.
Media Boy UK is offline   Reply With Quote