View Single Post
Old 07-01-2022, 19:59   #228
daveeb
cf.mega poster

daveeb has reached the bronze age
daveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze age
Re: VM News Another Price Increase

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1701-e View Post
Rang yesterday but got nowhere with retentions. UK based. This evening tried again.. offshore call centre.... and ended up with a price reduction for the next 18 months.

Was it a decent reduction? I'm a bit wary of the offshore people as I've had an instance (several years ago) where the promises didn't match the reality and I had to jump through various hoops to get them to honour the deal. UK retentions seem to have moved to a more hardball stance in the last few years and don't offer much at all in return for an extended contract . I've considered giving them the heave ho to get a proper offer but knowing my luck I probably wouldn't get the call and I'd get a load of grief off the rest of the family.
daveeb is offline   Reply With Quote