View Single Post
Old 06-08-2021, 08:28   #2
peanut
NUTS !!

peanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny star
peanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny star
Re: Help for those with little or no understanding of hidden disabilities.

Another pot kettle black jobbie post. Oh the irony.

I find it strange you find it 'hard to believe' in this day and age where it seems to be the norm for others to get annoyed when a top of the range 4x4 parks in a disabled spot with a Blue Badge. Or challenged when someone comes out of a disabled toilet walking and not in a wheelchair. Things like that aren't helped when you can buy Radar keys from Argos, Amazon or Ebay etc. At least the the disabled logo's on the loo doors are changing which is a big help.

Some of the worse offenders / complainers I've come across are those that are disabled themselves, like they are or should be treated with some kind of superiority over others.

Still other people's ignorance is their invisible disability, and if they want to challenge me, I won't take offence, I just find it funny.

Last edited by peanut; 06-08-2021 at 08:36.