View Single Post
Old 28-01-2018, 16:19   #223
passingbat
Inactive

Services: Virgin 100 meg BB, Talk More Anytime Phone, Mix TV, V6.
passingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronze
passingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronze
Re: President Trump & U.S Election 2016 Investigation

Quote:
Originally Posted by pip08456 View Post
PB lost credibility as soon as he started quoting from the bible in the belief it was truth.

And I still believe it is

---------- Post added at 16:19 ---------- Previous post was at 16:13 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
Because they are videos by the people in the linked video, so if you send me to a restaurant because the pizza is good, and I find on the menu fricasseed rats intestines, poached baby seal, sauteed dogs heads, and other weird stuff, it's unlikely that I will order the pizza...

Also, when the participants are these people, who issue stuff like -

Tom Horn

Bob McGinnis has videos about Witchcraft in Washington, Occult Secret Societies, and how multiple "prophecies" are coming to a head.

(Rev) Carl Gallups repeated the total bull that the Sandy Hook school massacre was fake, and everyone involved were actors, including the grieving parents who appeared on TV, is a Young Earth Creationist, and he also said Obama was the Anti-Christ (and is still is a prominent Birther, recently saying that the CIA forged Obama's birth certificate).

Sorry, but if people like this are your basis for credibility, Mr. Credibility has not just gone and left the building, he's applied for an Australian Visa and has caught and A380 to Sydney.

Ephesians 6:12