View Single Post
Old 28-01-2018, 15:18   #221
Hugh
laeva recumbens anguis
Cable Forum Team

Services: Premiere Collection
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Re: President Trump & U.S Election 2016 Investigation

Quote:
Originally Posted by passingbat View Post
Did I point you to the Videos on the side? No! The one I directed you to was by Bible believing Christians scholars that I trust. I would never post a link to any video I haven't seen my self. Why not just watch the one I referenced you to?
Because they are videos by the people in the linked video, so if you send me to a restaurant because the pizza is good, and I find on the menu fricasseed rats intestines, poached baby seal, sauteed dogs heads, and other weird stuff, it's unlikely that I will order the pizza...

Also, when the participants are these people, who issue stuff like -

Tom Horn
Quote:
What even the best researchers of the Illuminati and veiled fraternities such as the Freemasons were never able to fully decipher is spelled out herein for the first time. The power at work behind global affairs and why current planetary powers are hurriedly aligning for a New Order from Chaos is exposed. Most incredibly, one learns how ancient prophets foresaw and forewarned of this time. ZENITH 2016 REVEALS FOR THE FIRST TIME: Unveiled It started in 2012--the secret Freemasonic countdown for a Global World Leader circa 2016. Disclosed How recent US Presidents and other global leaders are--and have been--deeply involved in the scheme to enthrone the Man of Sin. Found The hidden connection between the years 2012, 2014, 2015, 2016, and 2019. Is it really the end ? Revealed What the world has never heard about the End of the Mayan Calendar. The role that Pope Francis--the FINAL POPE--may play in the year 2016 during the installation of the King of the NWO.
Bob McGinnis has videos about Witchcraft in Washington, Occult Secret Societies, and how multiple "prophecies" are coming to a head.

(Rev) Carl Gallups repeated the total bull that the Sandy Hook school massacre was fake, and everyone involved were actors, including the grieving parents who appeared on TV, is a Young Earth Creationist, and he also said Obama was the Anti-Christ (and is still is a prominent Birther, recently saying that the CIA forged Obama's birth certificate).

Sorry, but if people like this are your basis for credibility, Mr. Credibility has not just gone and left the building, he's applied for an Australian Visa and has caught and A380 to Sydney.
If my post is in bold and this colour, it's a Moderator Request.