View Single Post
Old 28-01-2018, 12:38   #217
Hugh
laeva recumbens anguis
Cable Forum Team

Services: Premiere Collection
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Re: President Trump & U.S Election 2016 Investigation

Quote:
Originally Posted by passingbat View Post
These guys are experts on the subject; I'll let them explain.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJy_4TRyxaA&t=5s

---------- Post added at 23:02 ---------- Previous post was at 22:50 ----------

Then the best way to delay it is to support Trump and Brexit.... that is why they have so much opposition; they are delaying the establishment of a world government.
When I click thru, and I see on the right hand side of the YouTube page other videos by these people including -

The Vatican and Aliens
Fallen Angels Chained Beneath The Streets Of Rome
The Shocking Truth Why Pope Benedict Resigned Unedited that was banned on YouTube (but strangely is on YouTube)
Demonology 101 - Giants and God's Wrath
Skywatch TV - Werewolves
LTC Bob McGinnis - Witchcraft in Washington
Combating Satanic Superheroes Teaching Alien Doctrines
FBI Raids Clinton Death Factory
and for some strange algorithmic reason, Justin Timberlake does Michael Jackson's "Shake your body on to the ground"

Upon seeing these, my "BATSHIT CRAZY CRAZY ALERT " alarm goes off. These people start off from an unproven number of premises, then build a tower of crazy on top of the unfounded stupidity.

If you are using these people to back up your argument, I'm sorry, but these people are batshit crazy loons, who believe in Pizzagate - you lessen, if not completely destroy, your credibility by using these people as sources.

Have you ever considered that the True NWO is behind all these conspiracy theorists, to distract people and divert their attention from what they are really doing?
If my post is in bold and this colour, it's a Moderator Request.