View Single Post
Old 15-03-2021, 20:54   #24
nomadking
cf.mega poster

Services: Virgin Media TV&BB 350Mb, V6 STB
nomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze array
nomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze array
Re: Sarah Everard Vigil and the Met Police

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pierre View Post
I am all for protesting against domestic violence, having witnessed it first hand. This was afaik not domestic violence, we are yet to be told the motive. It may or may not have been sexually motivated, we don’t know yet.

Of course I’m all against intimidating women and girls and creepy behaviour etc, but in regards to how young men/boys and young women/girls interact and behave a wider discussion is needed in the round. I of course will have a discussion with my boys about “no means no” etc, but it will probably be more around don’t get yourself into a stupid situation with a girl.

Demonising boys is not the way forward, and I’m. It saying everybody is, but some of the rhetoric around this is very disturbing.

---------- Post added at 20:09 ---------- Previous post was at 19:56 ----------

Do you have the link to that NK.
Link to what exactly?
Erin Pizzey, champion of women's rights, says radical feminist plans to let victims of domestic abuse get away with murder are an affront to morality
nomadking is offline   Reply With Quote