View Single Post
Old 15-03-2021, 19:43   #21
nomadking
cf.mega poster

Services: Virgin Media TV&BB 350Mb, V6 STB
nomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze array
nomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze array
Re: Coronavirus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
Yes he is ... he's talking about the EU's ongoing problems with vaccine ordering and supply.

---------- Post added at 12:07 ---------- Previous post was at 12:06 ----------

No. You first define - or rather, prove - your assertion that an orderly event would have been even more disorganised and aggressive. Please and thank you.
Same people would have been there, in ADDITION to others.
They had the option to leave peacefully, but they chose otherwise.

Perhaps they would prefer fewer male teachers at primary level, and fewer fathers present.
Oops, they've done that. How did that work out?

Quote:
This is a myth. Home Office research shows 5 per cent of men are acquitted in domestic violence cases. Meanwhile, 22 per cent of women get off.
Another myth is that domestic violence is almost exclusively perpetrated by men against women. Again, this is nonsense.
Certain crime studies show that while one in four women has suffered from abuse, one in six men has also done so.
I will never forget one woman, who was staying in my refuge, telling me, in chilling tones, ‘knives are a great leveller’.
In the refuge I opened in 1971, for example, of the first 100 women through the door, 62 admitted that they had also perpetrated violence against their partners.

Last edited by nomadking; 15-03-2021 at 19:53.
nomadking is online now   Reply With Quote