View Single Post
Old 14-07-2019, 21:29   #1239
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin TV (2019)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfman View Post
They didn't.

That's your interpretation of "major platforms", it's a press release and use of the term has no legal standing. If Sky want to be snide in their use of the term excluding Virgin Media from their definition then they absolutely can, and did.

It was entirely predictable that they didn't mean Virgin Media.
Of course Virgin Media is a major platform! Black really is white in your head, isn't it?

A better argument would be that they didn't necessarily mean their complete portfolio, but it would be surprising that they have relented their exclusivity of SA on BT but not on Virgin Media.

Yet another possibility is that Sky were prepared to make the channel available at a price VM were not prepared to pay.

However, despite all of this, I am not sure I believe the information MB has been given, but we won't know anything for sure until there is an official announcement or it just suddenly appears. I still think it is likely that we will get Atlantic.
OLD BOY is offline   Reply With Quote