View Single Post
Old 19-12-2018, 17:23   #11
RichardCoulter
cf.mega poster

RichardCoulter has disabled reputation
Re: Wanting to complain who do I speak to?

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
You must have been extremely rude to have got a reaction like that. CS staff have always been amazingly polite to me, whether adding or 'unsubscribing' to services. I could accept one such skirmish if someone told me they had had such an experience, but from your posts, it appears that you have such conversations all the time.

I think in the case of Gavin's parents, they had signed up to a contract that had not expired.
Please provide any proof that you have of this further false allegation that you have made about myself. I believe this to be as libellous as it is malicious.

---------- Post added at 17:23 ---------- Previous post was at 17:22 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
Whilst it is unfortunate for the poster to have experienced poor Customer Service, I don't believe it is a common as you seem to be intimating, Richard.

When I rang up to discuss my monthly bill (when VM were offering new customers a reduced deal last month), I had a very pleasant discussion with the Customer Service Rep, we agreed a new price (saving me £12 per month on my existing package), and I then received a follow-up email confirming what had been agreed (and this month's bill reflects the agreed changes).

Again, it's wrong that the poster didn't get what was agreed, but I think you paint too dark a picture - ymmv.
It doesn't happen every time, but has happened to me and others on more than one occassion.
RichardCoulter is offline   Reply With Quote