View Single Post
Old 07-12-2018, 18:40   #1
Gavin78
Ice Cold

Services: XL TV M Phone 200MB BB
Gavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these parts
Wanting to complain who do I speak to?

Just wondering who I ask for in customer service when complaining?

My father in law called VM to say they were moving house and gave them details of the new address for them to come out and install the service he has for when they moved in which was Wednesday 1-6.

I waited at the new place to collect removal stuff and wait for VM setting up his TV/internet.

Bearing in mind he is 75 and his wife is 78 and has dementia so technology is not really his thing at all and the internet was for his grandson as he stays over a lot.

VM never turned up so I setup freeview, Wife did the live chat today to try and sort it all out for him to find out the reason they never turned up was because they don't do VM at the new address and want £50 to get out of his contract.

Robbing *** I'm not letting it drop I don't see why he should have to pay £50 it's their fault?
Gavin78 is offline   Reply With Quote