Thread: Brexit (Old)
View Single Post
Old 12-11-2018, 21:37   #2884
Pierre
The Dark Satanic Mills

Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Brexit

As a regular visitor to N.I. Since before the troubles ended I have indeed seen how things have improved. On the surface at least, don’t kid yourself if you think it’s all been peace and harmony for the last 20years. Far from it.

That said, no one wants to see a border, and I doubt there would be one. But I believe it would be achieved quicker if there was a bit more stick and less carrot and that would be if we are out of the EU when talks start