Thread: General Can I move my Virgin hub?
View Single Post
Old 09-07-2018, 16:52   #3
Kushan
FORMER Virgin Media Staff

Kushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appeal
Kushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appeal
Re: Can I move my Virgin hub?

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Maximus View Post
yes it is possible but it wont work straight away when you plug it. You can connect it at your old house and you will need to ring the activation number which is an automated service and it will be up and running in 10 mins. If you disconnect it and move it to another proper you'll probably have to ring tech support and get them to do something because it will look like the same hub/mac address is being used in different areas. You can try but I don't think it will work without a phone call and a lot of stress trying to explain it to India.
I'm pretty sure once the modem is activated it'll be fine. I've done this without an issue.
Kushan is offline   Reply With Quote