View Single Post
Old 27-06-2022, 18:47   #458
cheekyangus
cf.mega poster

cheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quads
Re: Freeview changes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Media Boy UK View Post
The 12 week rule before Freeview can give out a channel that no longer broadcast on Freeview channel number to a other broadcaster.

CBS Justice is set to close on June 30th on Channel 69 so Freeview cant give ITV the channel number until September 22nd.
*Facepalm*

With UKTV having shown previous interest in channel numbers, e.g. the recent deal that pushed ITV4+1 to Ch89, I'd have thought Dave Ja Vu would be a more likely candidate for Ch69. Or Classic Hits, since they just bought Ch65 off Freesports. Or maybe even PBS. I can't see ITV wanting to go to much effort.

PBS just confirmed the move on social media (not that I didn't believe that it was in their newsletter).
https://twitter.com/PBSAmerica/statu...70413028474880
cheekyangus is offline   Reply With Quote