Thread: General Changes to Virgin TV (2022)
View Single Post
Old 02-06-2022, 20:24   #823
cheekyangus
cf.mega poster

cheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quads
Re: Changes to Virgin TV (2022)

Quote:
Originally Posted by epsilon View Post

They were actually moved onto a different tier, the original M+ (& More) tier code(s) were unchanged with the redundant tier codes still added to new channels as they were added. M+ codes haven't been added to channels recently added to the Mix pack, so a departure from the norm.
I wasn't referring to tier codes when I said M+ customers were "moved" to Fun, I was referring to the wording on the letters they sent to us as customers.
Quote:
Originally Posted by epsilon View Post

The recent changes preserve the "Mix" pack but with "Fun" pack channel parity. I would think the best plan would be to migrate everyone to the Mixit (Player) + personal picks model and retire all of the old codes but that may be some way off.
I think moving legacy customers to Mixit and Personal Picks would be be a nightmare until numbers are pretty small. Best to wait until the numbers are small from natural customer churn. Writing to large numbers and getting them to understand and then pick Personal Picks, I can't imagine going well, either from a customer relations point of view, or administration-wise.