View Single Post
Old 25-09-2014, 08:26   #28
mart44
Inactive

mart44 has entered a golden reputation eramart44 has entered a golden reputation eramart44 has entered a golden reputation eramart44 has entered a golden reputation eramart44 has entered a golden reputation eramart44 has entered a golden reputation eramart44 has entered a golden reputation eramart44 has entered a golden reputation eramart44 has entered a golden reputation eramart44 has entered a golden reputation eramart44 has entered a golden reputation era
re: [Update] Windows 10 Discussion

I've never missed the Start button. A right-click on the Windows icon brings up quick access to most places in the system. The tiles that a left-click brings up are quite capable of starting programs up. I can work with and be happy with this arrangement. Even gone so far as customising some of the Start Screen tiles (using OblyTile).

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u...ps96729437.png

The Windows 9 GUI kind of looks like the tiled Start Screen and the traditional Desktop have been merged into one ..or there's the option to do that. This could be a formula that will work for most people. It perhaps depends how customisable this will be.
mart44 is offline   Reply With Quote