View Single Post
Old 14-10-2006, 18:00   #1
djstevie
Inactive

Services: Sky HD+ Multiroom, Sky BB Unlimited, Sky Talk Unlimited.
djstevie is a glorious beacon of lightdjstevie is a glorious beacon of lightdjstevie is a glorious beacon of lightdjstevie is a glorious beacon of lightdjstevie is a glorious beacon of lightdjstevie is a glorious beacon of lightdjstevie is a glorious beacon of light
Virgin PAYG any bundles?

Hey guys wondered if any of you have a virgin PAYG mobile sim? I was on O2 recently and for £10 a month i was getting my 300 free txts but had wanted to change as O2 coverage is pretty poor in my area. My mate told me about virgin and to txt the word "mates" to a certain number and i would get 300 txts and so many free minutes a month. Anyway i had a virgin sim (unused) kicking about so i put it in my phone and topped up with £10. Tried the "mates" thing he told me and it didnt work. Now what i wanna know is this...are there any offers or bundles that will give me similar to what i had with O2? Changed to Virgin cause i thought it would be cheaper as well but at the moment it doesnt appear that way...10p a txt ...Any ideas? Or would i be better sticking to O2?
djstevie is offline   Reply With Quote