View Single Post
Old 11-08-2015, 11:21   #1791
Gary L
cf.mega poster

Gary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny star
Gary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny star
Re: The state benefits system mega-thread. Many merged.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmistoffelees View Post
I'm quite sure I've clearly stated that my stance applies to the long term unemployed. But that wouldn't fit your arguement so therefore you will ignore it.

How about after six months of receiving benefits people are expected to begin to make a contribution? That gives the genuine people a good chance to find gainful employment?

The jobs are there, they may not be peoples ideal role, but they're still there.
But the contribution shouldn't be working for Tesco's doing the job that should pay a wage. and encourages these companies not to employ anybody 'normally' as they have no need to because there's a never ending line of benefit scroungers to choose from.

making a contribution to society.
just how are they keeping you, me and him happy by working for Tesco's?

is it just the satisfaction that they are being punished?
Gary L is offline   Reply With Quote