View Single Post
Old 11-08-2015, 11:15   #1790
mrmistoffelees

Services: Many
mrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronze
mrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronze
Re: The state benefits system mega-thread. Many merged.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary L View Post
Within the first week of claiming the dreaded benefit money?
or a bit longer?
how can you tell how much to despise them for being out of work and claiming benefits?
we don't ask them. we just say **** regardless.
or we say "I don't mean him!"

No.
I'm quite sure I've clearly stated that my stance applies to the long term unemployed. But that wouldn't fit your arguement so therefore you will ignore it.

How about after six months of receiving benefits people are expected to begin to make a contribution? That gives the genuine people a good chance to find gainful employment?

The jobs are there, they may not be peoples ideal role, but they're still there.