Thread: General Changes to Virgin TV (2022)
View Single Post
Old 17-01-2022, 10:45   #141
cheekyangus
cf.mega poster

cheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quads
Re: Changes to Virgin TV (2022)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Media Boy View Post
Scotland/Wales/N Ireland regions was always on Channels 861 to 864 before Virgin offers HD on Channel 101 in a Scotland/Wales/N Ireland regions on December 4th 2018.
Yeah, but did VM move 101 SD versions to 860s or were those always separate streams? I can't remember this bit for certain. If they moved the 101 version the Series Links would continue to work, so I'm thinking they didn't move it that time as there were screens, to my recollection, that said "update your Series Links" on 108 after the change.