View Single Post
Old 25-10-2016, 18:07   #2037
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
Re: What game are you playing

Quote:
Originally Posted by adzii_nufc View Post
CIV VI. Well trying anyway. 2K games are on an absolute landslide. From the disastrous launch of Mafia III which is still horrendous now, some things are set in stone with that and can't be changed, like the horrible textures and so forth. Civ has so many bugs and crashes it's literally unplayable for a lot of people. I can't get past specific turns, it makes Windows Defender spike like crazy so unless disabled the game won't even launch. The AI is incredibly poor, the entire logic of the AI is pretty horrific. X has denounced you. No reason, X has declared war on you, again for no reason. X is at war with you but won't attack you, instead you spend 30 minutes chasing the AI around tiles.

Dying to actually play the damn game but it's in the refund bin as I've got under 2 hours. Not risking further hours and my refund trying to fix this. 2K have been massively supportive of course, ''Have you installed DirectX and the usual hopeless 'fixes'

Will buy again after it's patched up.

Remember when you bought a game and you put it in and it played.. it just played, no daft nonsense.
l have always been a fan of Civ from its earlier days but l will definitely wait a fair while before l buy it so thanks for the tip adzii