Thread: Death of a Pet
View Single Post
Old 23-11-2018, 15:26   #18
ThunderPants73
cf.mega poster

Services: BB & PHONE
ThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Death of a Pet

My girl has just had a scan at the vets and she has cancer which has spread to her liver and kidney and possibly spleen, I was a bit numb as he was telling me, so I couldn't take it all in. Because she is still perky and eating well, the vet advised me to bring her home, to have some time with her and perpare myself for saying goodbye to her, which I have done. I am now terrified that she will suffer. As soon as she got out of the cat basket, she wobbled into the kitchen demanding food, even though she was still groggy from the sedative. Now she's sitting in front of the fire, very quiet. I hope to God it's just the sedative still in her system. She was right as rain this morning before the vets. I hope and pray to get the balance right, and have some time with her without letting her suffer.
This beautiful sweet thing has been a constant friend and source of much comfort for every day of her sixteen years and it's killing me.
ThunderPants73 is offline   Reply With Quote