View Single Post
Old 28-02-2017, 09:32   #406
Kushan
FORMER Virgin Media Staff

Kushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appeal
Kushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appeal
Re: Virgin Media Customer Service- Your Personal Experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by daisyduke View Post
Today I have received by far the worst customer service from Virgin. Cut a very long story short. Apparently 3 out of 4 of my set top boxes need to be changed as they are out of date. Booked in today between 8-1. Waited in all day called them told should have someone around 12. At 1.30 called them to be told no one was ever coming as somehow the appointment was cancelled. Now these things happen however, I was furious that an adviser blatantly lied to me about arriving around 12ish just to get me off the phone. After lots of phone calls, spent 10 minutes explaining everything to be told hold on please and another person answer the phone and start from scratch this happened 5 times. Eventually i demanded a manager I was told none available but someone will call within the hour. I then received a call from an extremely aggressive man who I couldn't understand. I thought he said can I speak to Mrs.... i said speaking he then shouted at me "you don't sound like Mr... to me" he then said to me "don't get cheesed off with me!" At the point I was so cross I raised my voice to which he was shouting he will cut me off ( I wasn't screaming or swearing) I said I cannont continue to deal with you please put me through to someone else, he then cut me off!!! Turns out I was given all false info regarding the 3 boxes they made me think I was getting a deal. I have no option but to leave virgin and probably try Sky. There is no way I can give them money monthly knowing how they treated me. Does anyone know of anyone high up that I can complain too? They only offer an address in Swansea to write too??
The CEO's office. tom.mockridge@virginmedia.co.uk

What you experienced was awful and infuriating. I'd send Tom an email and explain what happened.
Kushan is offline   Reply With Quote