View Single Post
Old 14-07-2017, 13:57   #1850
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin Media TV (2017)

Quote:
Originally Posted by theone2k10 View Post
As i've said number of times then vm should bid for content no one is being spiteful it's called business.
Are bt being spiteful with AMC, are vm being spiteful with their on demand exclusives?
Ofcom won't get involved as all three are as bad as each other and ultimately it is us the consumer that ends up suffering.
Many will disagree with me but i stand ny what i have always said vm should never have sold their channels, imo and it is only my opinion i feel vm had a good bargaining chip with their channels.
But, theone, Ofcom are there to protect the consumer. If they are all as bad as one another as you say, that is more reason to get involved on behalf of consumers.

If VM had their own exclusive channels, this would not solve the problem of not being able to see the programmes you want that are on exclusive channels on other platforms.

I want AMC, Sky Atlantic and ITV Encore on Virgin Media, as I think it is a rip off to expect me to pay Sky an additional sum of money to see these programmes on Now TV, and to fork out pay per view money to Amazon to see AMC dramas.

I am against exclusivity involving programmes, period. I think this practice should be halted by law.