View Single Post
Old 16-08-2008, 03:07   #14212
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Re: Virgin Media Phorm Webwise Adverts [Updated: See Post No. 1, 77, 102 & 797]

Right, I have had enough of this thread and the political infighting that has almost become a daily occurrence. Some of you have come on this forum and abused its resources and then slagged off the people who operate it. I won't stand for it any longer. This was my thread and some of you have attitudes that have no place on this forum. Some of you really are so pathetic. Some of you act like complete noobs, as if you have never known what it is to have a debate.

Don't like our moderation polices, then sod off, I didn't ask you to register here, who the hell do you think you are wasting my time anyway come to think of it...? Why am I here having to write this bloody message for some of you?

Well I have had enough, its time to put this thread to bed, I won't have cocky, arrogant and obnoxious people, dictating to my fellow team members what we can and cannot do on this forum. Wise up or wake up, you choose, when you run and own your own forum, you let some smarmy gits tell what to do, see how you feel.

This Admin and his team have had enough.

This thread is now closed.