View Single Post
Old 26-10-2017, 12:21   #20
Ignitionnet
Inactive

Ignitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny stars
Ignitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny stars
Re: KRACK security hole in WPA2 - VM fixes incoming?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dude111 View Post
No and you have a point but every little bit helps...
I'm in real trouble, then.

I have a Three femtocell downstairs, along with a wireless router pumping out a 40 MHz wide signal in the 2.4 GHz band, an 80 MHz wide signal in the 5 GHz band and a 2.16 GHz wide channel in the 60 GHz range.

There's also an access point upstairs pumping out 20 MHz of 2.4 GHz band and another 80 MHz of 5 GHz band.

Lastly 2 x IoT networks using LORA, ZigBee or similar.

Those are just the producers of RF inside that are intended to produce it. Obviously there'll be a bunch of other stuff producing it, such as all client devices and indeed the monitor I'm looking at right now.
Ignitionnet is offline   Reply With Quote