View Single Post
Old 10-08-2020, 17:03   #3406
Sephiroth
Sulking in the Corner

Services: 1 Gbps; Hub 4 MM; ASUS RT-AX88U; Ultimate VOLT. BT Infinity2; Devolo 1200AV
Sephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny star
Sephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny star
Re: Brexit-Transitional Period Ends 31/12/20

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonbxx View Post
Or you could ask (maybe using the 'Five Whys') why the EU has taken such a strong line on the arbitration mechanisms.

Of course, the ECJ issue is somewhat clouded by the fact that part of the UK will be under the jurisdiction of the ECJ regardless of what happens at the end of the year
I think you've made a strong point (that could have been made by Andrew and the Ianch) - if it's good enough for NI, then it might as well apply to the whole UK.

But the English and Welsh Leavers won't have that - they don't see there being the same or similar circumstances that merit adherence to ECJ jurisdiction. And neither do I.

NI and the Republic will unite in due course, I'm sure.

My advice is at your risk.